This site is designed to maximise accessibility, including:
- To ensure text legibility, the main text is scaleable in size - use "View/Text size" on your browser topbar menu, to change the size of text in your browser. High contrast text colours in sans-serif font have been used.
- For those using a screenreader or with images turned off on their browser, all images (other than those solely used for layout decoration) carry text alternatives (alt tags).
- Access keys are enabled, as follows:
- "1" Skip navigation and go straight to page content
- "2" Home page
- "3" Portfolio
- "4" Contact
- "5" Accessibility
- "6" Site Map
- This site is designed using Cascading Style Sheets. You can therefore override these styles if you are using your own Author's stylesheet.
- This site is designed according to the WorldWideWeb Consortium (W3C) Web Standards.
- All pages on this site are designed according to the W3Consortium Content Accessibility Guidelines Priority 2.
- If you have any comments on the site accessibility, we welcome your comments, by email.